Friday 23 May 2014

Weekly eats

I am really into chicken this week, so I started it out by having a chicken cheese wrap on Monday with guacamole and peppers and onions, and then ended up having the same on Tuesday with D :D


This is from Monday and it's not really a wrap because I put too much in it :D But it was still really good. I used chicken goujons and mozzarella cheese :)

And then on Wednesday we obviously went to the American diner restaurant. I put a picture of our meal in the Wednesday post :)

Yesterday I didn't have chicken either, we made pasta bolognese, and it was so good. I think I can eat pasta every day, unfortunately it's not healthy  enough for daily consumption :D


I figured since the meal is not healthy anyway I might as well have those 2 pieces of garlic bread :D I had a bit of cottage cheese on the side as well.
We used a really lean beef mince for the sauce, and just cooked it with some onions and Dolmio original bolognese sauce. A sprinkling of grated mozzarella and voila...best plate of comfort food ever :)

Today I had work again, and I really should've started my day out nice and healthy, but unfortunately we had some pain au chocolates left (I say left...I bought 8 yesterday :D) so I just had to have one. So my breakfast was not the usual porridge/sandwich, but peach yogurt and pain au chocolat. I'm now having a normal coffee for breakfast, and have caffeine free at lunch.


I use instant coffee, because it's just that much easier, and I usually have smaller pots of activia, but these large ones came out to be cheaper to buy.

At work I had another chicken wrap for lunch and went through almost half of these :)


I'm not even a big fan of strawberries, but the smell of them lured me in, and they turned out to be really sweet and nice :)


These are the alcohol-free ciders I've been talking about. I've only ever tried the pear one and I really like it. D got me the berry one as well, which I still need to test out :) if I do I'll let you know what I think.
You can find them in any bigger supermarker, and if I'm not mistaken they cost about 2.50 each, so not the cheapest non alcoholic drink, but worth a try. They are really refreshing :)

That's it for now. We are off to the cinema now to watch the new X-men movie, and I'm sure I'm going to have a small bag of salted popcorn  :D D likes sweet popcorn so we can never share a big one, because I absolutely despise the sweet kind :D

Stay healthy...because i've clearly not been this week. I am actually starting to think I'm not healthy at all :D But I must be doing something right, because I'm still healthy weight, and always have been. I have realised I don't snack that much.

All about the balance I guess :)




No comments:

Post a Comment