Thursday 22 May 2014

Organising

OH MY GOD :D

I have spent the whole of today organising everything. I did put up the last chest of drawers and sorted out all my clothes and accessories and things.

The new chest of drawers will have a selection of things I do use and still fit into and also daily things for the baby.  And the old one now contains our bed sheets and covers, clothes that are not in season at the moment and clothes that are too small or uncomfortable :D this will go in the spare bedroom/Ds office. He will do the same with his clothes. We have his and her dressers, so I'm waiting for him to finish work, so he can sort out the rubbish and things and then I'll do a post on my new bedroom.

I have also been organising the blog. So now all the Pages will include the content of the blog relevant to the page...this took me ages as I'm not very good with computers or any kind of technology for that matter. But I'm so glad I've done it, because it just makes it so much easier for you guys to navigate through the blog :) and find posts that most interest you.
Which brings me to the post updates. From now on I will do smaller posts to go with the pages, rather than covering the whole day in one post. This means that I'm doing more posts, but the content amount won't change that much.
This also means that I will be editing my older posts to match the themes of the pages...it won't be happening too soon though, because there is a lot of content to go over and I am still working. So the older posts will remain as they are for the moment, so you might find posts about food, baby and shopping all under Baby Update, but I honestly don't have time to change all of them at the moment...all in good time.

Hopefully my hard work will pay off, and all you lovelies will have a great time cruising through my blog :D

I'll go through the pages content with you now :)

Page ''Food'' will include all the meals I have and cook and our restaurant adventures. I'll also try to post some receipes that I've tried and tested and work for me :)

''Baby Update'' will have everything about my pregnancy in it...all my weekly updates and things for him. and I'll also try to put all the helpful information I've found or come across. After the birth this page will turn into everything baby apart from pregnancy, which will be over :D

''Shopping'' will be the page that has all my beauty and clothes and hair buys and product reviews. Everything girly

''Home and Living'' will be the page, where I will put everything involving home and living :D simple. So ideas for the home, my home, and all things lifestyle.

And the last page called ''Fashion'' will have my daily outfit posts and my picks and some fashion advice from my point of view.

I really do hope this will be a big improvement for the blog, so let me know what you think. And if you have any other advice. Any post requests?





No comments:

Post a Comment