Friday 16 May 2014

Anti D

Today I had my first appointment in the hospital I have chosen for the birth. The appointment was for my Anti D injection. Because of my blood group I need to get it done, so it will be safer for the baby once it's born. While I was there though, they also took my 28 week bloods, which means I don't have to go to my seperate appointment for it, which means another day off for me :)

The injection didn't hurt that much and now I can't even feel it, it did feel a bit cold at first, but that went away. The midwife who looked after me today was really nice, she also measured my stomach and listened to the heartbeat. Apparently the little one is upside down, which means that when I though he was turning after I flew back to England, I was right. She also let me touch the place where she felt the head, and I really wanted to be like ''aaaawww, yeah, I can feel it'' In all honesty I just felt a harder spot in my stomach :D

Another exciting thing that happened today was that I got myself a new phone. It's a Nokia Lumia 1020 and I got it because it has a really good camera on it, 41 megapixels to be exact. So I can hope my picture quality will be much better from now on.

After I sorted out my phone, I went to have a look in the shops and I only made it to Zara and TK Max, but it was so worth it. Not that I bought anything :D but I found so many things that I will get, that it just made my day.

I was really impressed with Tk Maxs' home department, it was the only place I went :D But I think they had just put out loads of new things, and I found really good seaside themed items for the bedrooms, a tray and few candles for the living room, with some cushions, and also some boxes and baskets. I realised our bedroom is really not big enough for a full size crib/cot bed, so I think I'm going to fo gor the smaller ones...I don't know what they are called..cradles??? and put some baskets underneath it to maximise the storage. I also need some for the kitchen...which brings be to the kitchen things.

We are in serious need of new pots and pans, and they had these amazing green and yellow ones :) :D Since I don't want to buy a whole set, because our eating habits don't involve a lot of boiling things, tk max is perfect, because the pans are sold seperately and I they are so much cheaper than normal shops, but such good quality.

But again I didn't buy anything, because D is away in Ireland for the weekend, and I don't want to leave him out of all of it. So I'll go back once he is back, and this way he can carry the stuff as well :D
The other reason was that, I was soooo hungry, that I just couldn't be bothered waiting in the que to pay.

So I came home and had some food and then rearragned the living room :D and picked some flowers from the garden. They look so pretty :)


I have no idea what kind of flowers these are, but there is a massive bush of them just outside our living room door :D And look at the quality of the picture :O This is made in the dark. I wouldn't be able to see anything If I would've taken this photo with my old phone.

So yes....best part of today was defo getting a new phone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment