Wednesday 28 May 2014

I wish I had a computer brain

One day I organise the other day I just loose it.
You might know that you can get to my blog through my personal domain called https://merilmoldri.com which you will find on my Twitter and Instagram (I started them after my blog, so there is not much on those accounts yet :D) and it will direct you to my blog or you might be using a link from my google+ profile which is the one you see when you are reading my blog. But if you add www infront of the merilmoldri.com it just doesn't work or redirect you to anything
Anyway, where I am trying to get is I tried to make it a bit easier, and join everything on www.merilmoldri.com but I'm just so lost :D All these domain names and dsl and what not and the lot....I just don't get it :D I mean I had to ask D earlier how to do a screenshot.
I tried so hard, but I want all 3 of the addresses to work and direct you to my blog..so this is just frustrating. I might have to ask D to do it for me. Because it's just too much for me. I mean I have to set something on Blogspot and then on GoDaddy, where I buy my personal domain from, and I am just too computer illiterate for all of it :D

Anyway, the only reason I'm telling you guys this rather than just getting it sorted and then letting you find out yourselves, is that I got so frustrated and had to let it all out :D

Does anyone feel the same as me?
I mean sometimes I feel like even a 3 year old knows more about computers than me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment