Thursday 1 May 2014

Day 4 in Estonia

Outfit of the Day

Not great lightning in the corridor, it was a rainy and gray day :(
I didn't wear the sunglasses out...I'm not that weird...it was raining after all

How cute is my bump in stripes, and how big are my boobs in stripes :D 


Dress: Reserved
Sunglasses: Mohito
Shoes: h&m
Jacket: Primark

I went shopping with my mom as well and snagged these amaaaazing sunglasses for just 9.99 :) And I'm speaking euros here. Have I mentioned I've got an obsession with sunglasses...it's becoming slightly unhealthy...


have you got any fashion/style obsessions?

And just some random photos throughout the day :)

antisocial people

Looks like i'm photobombing the cats selfie :D


I did miss my cat, they are just no drama. I just can't get enough of cats and dogs or any other animals...and the other day I saw a tiny hairy mountain cow, and almost cried, he was sooo cute :D 

2 comments: