Thursday 1 May 2014

Bullying

I'm a strong believer that using any kind of physical violence is for stupid people who can't solve problems with words. But sometimes words hurt more than that slap in the face. And today I learned that you can never be too old to be a bully.
I moved to a really small town when I was 13, but stayed in school in the nearby city where I had lived most of my life and where all my friends lived, so I kind of managed to stay away of the small town mentality and gossiping. And when I turned 18 I moved to England, straight after high-school. My brother on the other hand was born here (in this small town, where my mom grew up, where my grandma still lives) and knows no other way but the small town way. He has friends on the street where my family lives. Or well he used to, until grown up people decided to start gossiping and spreading evil rumors about my 7 year old brother. And I'm talking people that have kids of their own, people who should know better not to bully others.
I have to say, that every word I write I am getting more and more angry, so I won't be responsible for my words.(And no, this here, me writing down my angry words, is not the same as what they have done)
How can these women do this to an innocent child. Spread these rumors, which result in the parents of my brothers friends to not allow them to play with him anymore. I have actually never been bullied myself so I really don't know how it must feel, when all your friends tell you they can not be your friends no more. For a 7 year old that could just be devestating.
For those small town women though, I would like to say ''Fuck you, you stupid, small town mentality women, who have no life goals, no real accomplishments, I wish you can feel what you have caused others to feel'' What? I didn't say I was going to be polite, I'm angry, and I do not tolerate evil stupidness.
I don't even know what to do, as I know my brother is such a nice little boy, who likes to fool around, go cycling and just play around with other kids, so for these evil women to do this...
Have you had any excperience with bullying??? How have you handled it?


No comments:

Post a Comment