Sunday 11 May 2014

Lightning Storm and the last 4 days

We had a massive lightning storm yesterday around 3pm and something went wrong, but basically I didn't have any internet until now :)
Yes I was lazy for two days and didn't post anything but when I was finally up for it yesterday I couldn't do anything. I couldn't even upload my photos as I do it through wifi :)
But the Internet is back and so am I. So here's an update of whats been going on lately. I'll do a 27 week pregnancy update seperately :)

I'll start backwards, so from today, because today is still fresh :D the other days are getting a bit hazy already, and I might mess them up, but oh well

Today is Mothers day in Estonia, so me and my brother went to the shop yesterday and bought some flowers and cake material :D We made an awsome cookie cake, It's so easy to do, but I can't seem to find the right cookies for it in England so I never do it. It's also extremely calorific and NOT healthy :D


On Thursday I went to Tartu to meet my sister for some shopping and then went for some food in a place called Noir. The courtyard in that place was so cool, but they are really not doing much with it, which is a shame. The food was a bit weird as well :D



I'm wearing my New Look coat, the bag is my moms, and I have the same one in tan color, also from New Look. The scarf is also my moms :D and jeans are my only maternity ones. Sweater is h&m and the espadrilles the same.
I feel like I'm repeating a lot of my favorite outfits, but I don't really have a choice as I only got to pack that many clothes since I'm traveling with only hand luggage.


I had tomato/salmon pasta and my sister had the chicken ceasar.


 The one thing I likes was that they did a jug of water with fresh raspberries. And I also had a latte.


After I'd had lunch with my sister my friend Kadi picked me up, and we drove back to Elva, where we had a really good catch up, with some tea and cakes. She could't make it to my babyshower, so she came with a present :) It was a nursing scarf, which I think is awsome. It's also the first present that is for both me and the baby, which is really cool :) 


 This is just some prepefor the omlette I made on Wednesday for me and my sister. And I think it was the healthiest meal this week :D

What was your week like? any crazy weather :D ?


No comments:

Post a Comment