Wednesday 21 May 2014

Stranded

Today was so nice and sunny. Sun always makes me happy and the minute I woke up and realised the weather was nice I knew it was going to be a great day....or did I :D ?

The day was actually really nice, I sat in the Sun for quite a while until It got really uncomfortable. I then decided to try and lie on the grass...bad idea...It's uncomfortable to lie on my back and pretty  much not possible to lie on my stomach :D so I just gave up and had a shower instead.

After the shower my friend Maria called me and invited me over to hers. They moved to a house they bought with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and I just haven't been able to go so far. So she came to pick me up and off we went.
Later on we both came back to town and I met up with D for some dinner. We went to this american style diner place called Coast to Coast, which opened a few months ago, but I just havent't had a chance to check out yet.


I had a burger with strawberry milkshake :D sounds disgusting I know. The flavors work though....FOR ME :D D had a steak...surprise surprise.



So these are the things I mentioned in my yesterdays post. All h&m ...even the socks :D



After the meal it was already 8.30 pm so I decided to walk home, and D went to the gym...I don't know how he does it with a full stomach. Anyway I walked home and thought I'll start on the last chest of drawers so we can get it up today...BUT I got to the house and realised I'd forgotten my keys at home :( So I called one of the neighbours through the intercom to let me in to the courtyard...thinking D always leaves the door open so I can just get in the flat anyway.
No, because I told him off about leaving the door unlocked, he actually locked it :D so this one day I need him to be naughty he decides to be nice...
Fortunately our wifi works in the courtyard, and I'd left my blanket and pillows out on the chairs from the day, because 8/9 pm it's not that warm outside anymore :D 
I texted D right away obviously, but he still took his time coming back, so I ended up spending an hour sitting outside watching Youtube videos and talking to my sister on Facebook.


It wasn't actually even bad...just one of those...WHY do I have a pregnancy brain moments :D

around 9.30pm D came back and let me in...My keys were randomly on the bed...I have no idea how they got there. We were just joking around wondering if all the things gone missing lately will turn up in a pile somewhere soon. Like the missing furniture parts and all the rest :D I guess we'll find out at one point.

The chest of drawers is still in the box, we still have a MASSIVE coffe table but at least my keys turned up.

Anyone else have had crazy brain freeze moments lately ??

No comments:

Post a Comment