Wednesday 28 May 2014

Outfit of the day

Or should I say Outfit of the rainy day :)
Since it is so rainy and grey outside I opted for dark colours, because I would just kick dirt up while walking and ruin anything lighter.
I do realise it's a bit biker chic :D But I have to wear a coat as well, because it's about 10 degrees outside :D




The jeans I am wearing are a find while I was clearing my chest of drawers. They are h&m and size 28 waist, and they are so comfortable...mostly because they are extremely stretchy...I can even button up :D

Boots - from Estonia a few years ago
Bag - New Look
Coat - River Island (it's a size xs, but since it's a tuxedo style, it looks massive :D)
Shirt - Zara

I keep my hair in a ponytail a lot lately, mostly because I can't be bothered to do anything with them and they have grown so long they just get in my face and get stuck in my lip gloss :D

Make up is simple...I just used my bb foundation cream and highlighter and mascara

So black is my go to clothes colour when it's raining. What are your rainy day outfit picks...apart from an umbrella :D Mine is really cool at the moment actually, I found it at work and it looks like a parasol :)
Pic on instagram :)

Stay stylish girls even when it rains :)





No comments:

Post a Comment