Sunday 25 May 2014

Chilly Sunday

It's Bank Holiday Sunday...again. It seems like it's the 7th bank holiday this month :D
Since D was in Manchester and Jo is visiting me, we decided to go for a bit of shopping and an early dinner. We had a little look in Debenhams, all their kids/baby clothes are on sale, which is really cool, because they have really qute things...I didn't end up buying anything though :D
And then we headed to Forever21. They are having a refurb, so instead of the usual 3 floors, only 1 floor was open, but I actually kind of liked it, because it was more compact :) I ended up getting a nice black maxi dress, that I'll be wearing tonight for my friends birthday.

But this is what I wore for shopping...completely inappropriate, because it was so cold and grey outside :D






 All Items are from H&M apart from the bag that's New Look and necklace is Forever21.


My crazy friend pretending to be pregnant...she really isn't normal :D

No comments:

Post a Comment