Sunday 12 June 2016

Recent Beauty Favorites

Hello, Everyone :)
Today I will be sharing a few beauty favorites here on WhiteCrispShirt. For the past year or so I haven't really been able to experiment with lots of different new beauty products due to the fact I had no job ergo I had no money :D But I now have a part time job which will pay for all my weird beauty and fashion cravings...hopefully...I might have to go full time at some point :D All these products I'm going to talk about are quite new for me so I haven't gone years trying them out, but I've had a good run so I'm able to give a good review/my opinion. So if you're into all that beauty stuff then keep reading :)
A little selection of everything here really. Skincare, haircare, make up, treatment and all that. But let me get a bit more up close and more into detail now.

I will start with what I would say is my most favourite of all this lot. And this is the make up part....NYX lip glosses. I only have 3. One of their INTENSE butter gloss in ''tres leches'' and two soft matte lip creams in ''Cairo'' and ''London'' I'd say the gloss is a bit too pinky for me at certain lights but the formula and the actual gloss part is awesome. The soft matte creams are super awesome. They just feel like velvet on my lips and stay on for a really long time :) Try them out, they are now been sold in selected Boots stores and are only £5.50 :):):) Bargain

       On to the next one. And it's the NIVEA for MEN sensitive post shave balm. Which I use as a make up base. I stole this one from D's bathroom cabinet and have been using it every time I need my make up to stay on for hours through rain and sweat. It's awesome and there is no need for an expensive make up primer because this one retails for around £6 for 100 ml and you only need a tiny bit.  

On to the more expensive products. I got these last 3 ones I'm going to talk about in my Glossyboxes. D got me a 6 month subscription for Christmas so I haven't found them myself. But these are literally 3 things out of like 50 I got sent that I actually like :D

First up is THE BODY SHOP ''oils of life intensely revitalising facial oil. I only got a tester size 18ml and like I said I got it through the subscription box but a full size is 30ml and costs £28. I use it after a rough day after I have cleaned my face to work magic on my skin during sleep and it works it's magic. I wouldn't use oils for daytime anyway on my skin (combined towards oily) but during the night it just leaves my skin so moisturised and beautiful and soft :)

Last skin product is the UNANI dermo defence face mask. This is good for sensitive skin and it cleans out all the impurities (well not all but a good amount :D) and I've been not using it 1-2 times a week but rather again after a horrid week or a tiring day. And it makes me feel good. The word dermo defence somehow makes me think it should be a mud/clay mask but it's your bobs standard clear mask. It doesn't dry into a hard film that's impossible to get off and all you need is lots of water, which I like. 

And last product is the NAOBAY  protective hair mask volume conditioner. It reminds me of those awesome tiny conditioners you get from the hair colorant boxes, but in a larger size. So I like it. It's actually an empty tube on the picture because I've used it all up :D I can't buy another one because I can't find it anywhere. It would probably be too expensive anyway :D So I'll stay faithful to my £3 conditioners :D

That is all for my recent beauty favourites. I will still stay true to my all time beauty favourites for now, but it was nice to try something new.
Hope you enjoyed the post. Is there any beauty products you think I just must try ? let me know in the comment section below :)
Thank you for reading and as always
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment