Wednesday 28 May 2014

Home shop

Another rainy day. The only colour outside seems to be grey :( D is away because of work and I've got a day off, so what better thing to do than shop :D

Just to make myself feel better about spending money again I did clean the flat a bit while I waited for the mailman to come and collect Ds parcel. I also made a serious effort at trying to fix the toilet. The flush button broke off the other day, so D tried to glue it back on, but ended up pouring glue all over the instrument :D So it got stuck and I tried to dissolve the glue with acetone today...It didn't work :D And because our handyman is on vacation for 2 weeks we now have to wait for him to fix it.
I have to mention that we CAN still flush the toilet, by lifting some thing in there :D so it's not as bad as it may sound :D

So today ( I realise I use the word ''So'' to start sentences a lot :D) I woke up around 10 when D left. Had my usual morning coffee, put some washing on and for an hour just cruised on the Internet trying to look for inspiration for my date night this Friday :)
I've been trying to mix up my breakfasts lately, so I had a salmon and cream cheese bagel today :)
I then got ready (outfit post on the blog already) and once the parcel man had come I met up with my friend Marta in town for a bit of shopping :)

And here is what I found :)


These frames will go in the bedroom, once I've found some pictures to put in there :D Me and D have about 2 of us, and it would be weird to just put pictures of ourselves separately in there.
The white one was 4.99 and blue ones both 5.99. I love TkMax :D


This might not interest any of you, but we really needed some new pans, so I got a nice small one, since it is just the 2 of at the moment and a smaller wok pan as well, for all the stir fry meals :D
I also got these baskets, which I now use on the shelf in the kitchen. The smaller one holds all the vegetables and the bigger one has all the tuna cans in it now :D  It just looks nicer I think :)

Didn't get anything for myself for the date night :( but i can always go back on Friday, since I have the whole day off...

Or maybe not...I do have a lot of clothes already :D
But I'm off to cook some chicken now...being a good girlfriend today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment