Tuesday 6 May 2014

3D/4D

So today is the scan day...I'm getting really excited. I had some super strange dreams about what I'm going to see though. In one of them there was a cat :D I wonder what that means?
I'll do a full post on it in the evening :)

Total embarrassment :D I went to the clinic and forgot absolutely everything, my pregnancy notes and even my id. I still got to do the scan though, so not much was lost because of my pregnancy brain.

There was a slight issue though getting a good picture of the face, as the umbilical cord was blocking him and he was really not up for moving. I mean he did not bother at all, we were shaking and doing everything for him to move, but he only moved his arm up and kept yawning :) Did get a good picture of his little penis though, so definitely a boy :D

Every other measurement came back normal as well, which was the main reason I wanted the scan anyway, and according to the measurements he is still due on the 9th of August :)
PARANOIA OVER...for this time :D

All in all it was a really cool experience and I do recommend it. They did say to drink more water than normal for 2 weeks before the scan to get a better look, but obviously I didn't.

So here is a little look of the munchkin.






2 comments: