Sunday 18 May 2014

Baby show and sunny Saturday

As I mentioned on my 28 week post, I went to the baby show...or did I ? Anyway, I did :D And it honestly wasn't for me. There was just too many people offering and trying to sell you thing that are so unnecessary. I did get a few things though that I needed. And also an online code for this small compact changing mat/bag. It's just a big envelope size foldable mat that's so easy to carry around so there is no need for a big bag :) I didn't like any of the colors they had out there though, so I'm going to order one online instead unless someone gives it to us as a present :D
The most useful things I got from there were the catalogs and money off/discount voucher codes :) and I took a lot of them :D


And then a few more onesies and hats and socks. But the one thing I did actually went to get and got was the baby grooming kit. I got one from the Tommee Tippie, and it includes the little nose thing to get the boogies out, a hairbrush and comb, thermometer (we have a better one bought seperately already) toothbrush (it seems to be too harsh though, so have to get a better one when the time is right) and also some nail files and clippers and scissors, and it's all in a handy little case, which is perfect for travelling and all that.



These are all the little onesies I got, they were all 30 percent off in the mothercare stand. A few of them my friend got me, because she couldn't contain herself :D So sweet of her though :)
Actually my favorite item is the one she got, which is the onesie with raindrops on it, and it came with the stripy/green topknot hat. They are all tiny baby size, so good for about 3 months I'd say.

The weather was really nice though, and I really didn't want to spend much time inside the building, so we headed back to town for some dinner.

Went to one of the italian places by mine called Cusina Rustica...it's so nice in there, all the dishes are sooo big and so delicious.


We shared the meat and seafood started, and had some bread as well (they always bring bread and olives on the table with some olive oil and balsamic vinegar)


They have changed the menu for the summer. And even though the food is amazing I don't really like elaminated menus :S it's just not what I would excpect from that place. It's a minor thing though.


and ever since the weather went nice and sunny I've been craving beer :D not even getting drunk, but just the refreshing taste of beer, so I had a nice bottle of non alcoholic Becks Blue. I had a bit of lime cordial as well in it though, and some ice :D But it did the trick.

So all in all it was actually a really nice day and hopefully there will be many more of them :)

I even managed to tan myself  a bit in the morning...check out the photos on my 28 week update...I look BROOOOWN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment