Saturday 17 May 2014

28 weeks

I only have 12 weeks to go :O And I am officially in the third trimester. How? I'm so unprepared. I don't think I can do this?! Am I meant to be this paranoid :D? I honestly think I'm the most unprepared mom to be. I went to the baby show today and I hadn't even heard of most of the things they were selling there. I do realise they were trying to get people to buy things that...well.. we don't really need, but still...
Oh well, too late to turn back now. And I really wouldn't anyway :)



Don't mind me I was just on my way to work when I took this photo, so I haven't done much with my hair or face.
Jeans -  Zara
Cardigan -  Forever21
espadrilles - H&M
Tank top - H&M



My belly looks absolutely HUUUGE when I lie down :D And I've noticed that my belly button is starting to make an exit...very strange :D


How far along : 28 weeks

Gender : Boy

Total weight gain : 15 pounds (weighed in the morning in my pj's). I got weighed in the hospital as well, but I was wearing shoes and a jacket as well on the scale, which I normally wouldn't do when weighing myself. I don't think clothes should be counted as weight gain...Even with clothes on though, I'm still considered to be in the lower end of healthy weight gain, so all is good in that appartment

Measurements: I had my belly measured at my hospital appointment, but I can't find it written down anywhere in my green book, It was taken their way though, so since my baby was upside down, he was measured from head to tow...I think...The midwife said he is normal size, maybe slightly taller than average.
Belly:   Waist:

Cravings : Nothing really. The other day I did get a pizza though, I'm not sure if I was craving it or maybe I was just really hungry, since I didn't have a break at work :S Beer :D the taste of beer.

Sleep: I wake up at least once in a night to go the toilet, which isn't too bad. I'm sure it will get worse. I've also been feeling light heartburn once I'm in bed, which makes it harder to go to sleep. Sometimes I fall asleep fine and when I wake up for my toilet break I just can't go to sleep anymore because of the heartburn. I don't feel the need to nap anymore either during the day, which is probably good, because I'm sure it would be even harder to go to sleep at night if I would nap. 

Stretch marks : Still nothing, since I've gone back to work though, the sight of cellulite has reduced as well, which is good news and really shows how keeping active helps so much

Movement : I can clearly feel movement now as well as kicks. So when he moves his tiny hands or feet along my belly I can feel it, which is really cool :)

Things for the baby: 3 long sleepsuits, 4 short sleeved - no leg bodies, 3 pairs of socks, a water and air thermometer. 2 pairs of trousers, cardigan, chinos, pram suit, diaper genie, ear thermometer, All the things mentioned in the baby show post.

Favorite Name: Still Adrien. D on the other hand thinks the name is quite old, because when he lived in france the only Adrien he knew were old men :D 

Thoughts : I'm in my third trimester. People are now starting to notice that I am actually pregnant. This belly popped out of nowhere in the last 2 weeks :D Even strangers notice now, which is really cool. I do feel myself get a bit motherly as well...Usually I would hate children coming to where I work, because they make a mess and they are so noisy, but I've noticed  I don't really mind anymore. 
I also find myself cleaning a lot more and thinking about making the place look more homey :) I guess that's all part of the process :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment