Tuesday 20 May 2014

Shopping and Ikea delivery disaster


I am on my first day off out of my 3 days off this week, so I wanted to start it off by being at least slightly productive.
I woke up around 10, which is really good for me, since I tend to wake up before 9 these days, I don't even bother setting the alarm anymore :D Had some breakfast (wholemeal bread with cheese and tomato and a boiled egg) got ready and went to town.

So I'm wearing something different fnally, still the leopard print espadrilles, so I'm not even going to mention them anymore if I do wear them again :D




Jeans - Michael Kors (Not maternity, just w29 which use to be too big :( NOT ANYMORE :D )
Bag - New Look
Green Sweater - Zara
Tank top (just seen) h&m

Pardon the stupid face, I'm still not used to selfies :D

The plan was to get a few things for the flat, but I got distracted in Boots :D I only went there to get shower gel and pregnancy vitamins, because I ran out yesterday, but I ended up getting a lot more.

This oil is from the same company I've used before. I have noticed that my hair has grown really long, but the ends are so overworked and they just look tired, so hopefully this will make them look better and shine more.



Also I've been using the Estee Lauder Doublewear foundation and though it is amazing and gives great coverage I find it too thick for the summer, plus since I've had a chance to tan a bit, the color doesn't match anymore. So I went to the Estee Lauder stand....BIG MISTAKE :D well not really. I am very pleased with my new Double wear All-Day Glow BB foundation cream and brush-on Glow BB Highlighter and Concealer.



AND since I bought 2 products I bagged a great gift. I was also in need of a new make up bag, so all in all I got quite a few products I needed and they are from a great company.



This bag included Advance Night Repair serum, DayWear creme, Sumptuous Mascara, eyeshadow set, lipstick, Eyeliner and Nail Lacquer :) And of course my favourite thing out of the gift...the makeup bag :)

I also went to H&M and got the espadrilles in this stripy pattern since I've worn my leopard print pair into shreds :D I'll buy another pair of them once the ones I've got no longer work as shoes :D

And these silky shorts, they are in size small, but for some reason look huuuge, and of course they have a stretchy waist, so I can wear them until the end of my pregnancy and after that as well. The white shirt is also not maternity...I don't know if I've mentioned this but I don't want to buy any more maternity clothes, because I don't like spending money on things I can only wear for a certain amount of time and then they become useless. The shirt works perfectly with my growing belly though, because it's so flowy, and also works with most of my wardrobe :)

I also got a pair of just normal short sweatpants in navy blue to wear around the house. I got these in size medium though, because I don't want them to pinch me at any point, and since they were only 5.99 and will probably only last a few months I don't mind if they will be too big for me after the baby comes :)

(completely forgot to take a photo, when I was taking them of the make up :D so I'll take one tomorrow for an outfit post :))

Since I did go to town to get things for the home I did pick up these cute table lamps ( seen on the estee lauder gift picture), they are touch ones and have 3 different light settings. I also got a pair of curtains for the bedroom (just see through cream ones) and a curtain pole for them. And then when I got home, the Ikea delivery came, and everything went wrong :D

D was away for the day because of work, so I decided to start putting it all up myself. I did great with my bedside table...that was easy. But I completely messed up D's so when he got home, it took him about an hour to dissemble the mess i had made. And it's still missing a piece.
Another thing was the new coffee table. I know I said I wanted a bigger one, but I didn't check any sizes when I ordered, and the table is MASSIVE.



This is not funny. Luckily we can use it as a tv table and use the old tv table as our new coffee table...disaster anyway...and it's missing 3 pieces.

I'll do another post on my new bedroom, once we've put up the new chest of drawers and set everything up the way I like.

2 comments:

  1. Väga lahe outfit ja super mõnus kingitus Lauder'i poolt! Ootan juba mööbli pilte :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised that it looks like I'm drinking alcohol :D This was a non alcoholic pear cider from koppaberg, the ciders taste like lemonade, but are really refreshing and I was in desperate need of smth after the furniture disaster :D the food is chicken stir fry with noodles

    ReplyDelete