Monday 5 May 2014

Healthy eats

Lke I've mentioned numerous times before I try to eat quite clean and healthy most of the time, but I did let myself have a week back home eating everything I had missed. Now this week is over, and I'll try to go back to my old habits...apart from ice cream...I have to have ice cream :D It's all about the balance


For dinner I had grilled chicken drumsticks and a fresh spinach, tomato, cucumber and pepper salad with some light balsamic dressing. My mom grows her own spinach :O I am so jealous, I need a greenhouse :D


As a snack I had quarter of a melon and an apple. I like to cut it in pieces, it's just that much easier to eat fruit when it's all cleaned and cut into nice pieces.


This is dinner from last week. We made salmon in the oven with some dill and parsley and lemon salt and pepper seasoning. The white stuff is mayonnaise :D so not so healthy, I didn't take any of that though :)
All about making choices. On the side I made some of my famous fried potatoes, I season mine with paprika, which I think adds a lot of taste to regular everyday potatoes

I also had a small vanilla ice cream in a waffle cone, and for breakfast I had the usual porridge with some raspberry jam  :)

Anything you just can't give up, even though it's not healthy ??


No comments:

Post a Comment