Wednesday 2 April 2014

Summer wants, Summer needs




I honestly can't wait for it to be warm and sun. The winter has been just an extension of the autumn...it was so rainy and horrible. But thats England for you. So now I think everyone is ready for some summery sun.

I usually tend to wear a lot of black and dark colors, but summer brings out the color and whites. Nothing better than some a pure white shirt with some summery and colorful accents. I tend to keep it simple and add color with a nice pair of shorts, and sandals.
This season I haven't really gone along with the denim jacket trend, but I am excited to try a denim vest. A nice white linen dress and some tennis shoes. The ones above are from etsy

And the one thing I am really into is bangels and bracelets. My watch is really simple these days so I like to make a bit of an impact by adding some volume to it. And the monogram bracelet would look just perfect, It's from etsy.com again and I am just trying to find some funds to order it.

For some reason I still haven't gotten over the leopard trend, so I will defenetly be buying the trend in the form of sandals for the summer. (sandals on the picture from anthropology)

The other item I always tend to buy for the summer is some new denim shorts, but since I'm going to be heavily pregnant for this one, I think I will leave it this year, as I don't see the point buying maternity shorts excpecially when there are amazing stretchy shorts to be tried out.

These are about 38 pounds, again from etsy, so I think I might go for a look out for some cheaper ones from high street.

These are a few of the things I want for summer, but what I will get is probably a whole different story as I tend to change my mind a lot :)

Here's hoping summer isn't that far away
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment