Monday 21 April 2014

Great British Drugstore Haul

It was my first day off today, during the Easter Holidays, so I decided I'll go spend my hard earned tips. And I really did spend them :D Mostly in Boots and Superdrug.


This is the whole lot, plus Loreal Telescopic mascara I forgot in my bag when I took the picture.

I don't remember which company this is, It just says B on it :D but I bought this lipstick moisturiser stick because the color was named Tulip. It's actually really nice on, and not too bright. And all the product were 50% off, which made it about 4 pounds. 4 Pounds well spent. 

Beauty UK Posh palette eye shadows. I picked this one up, because it has more sparkle to it than the Sleek Palette

Another Beauty UK eye shadow collection. Browns and greens again. This was super cheap at 3.99 which is the only reason I bought it really :D

Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder. It has a mirror inside, which is good so I can just add a bit at work on the go, to get rid of the shine 

Sleek Eye shadow palette in ''Oh So Special'' nr 658 The colors are so nice and natural. I don't usually use a lot of colors on my eyes anyway, I tend to stick to greens and purples and browns.

Eyebrow kit by Collection. It comes with a clear brow mascara, which sets the powder on.
Sleek Corrector & Concealer Palette (04) I actually tried it out right away, and it is really good and matches my skin. Don't think I will be using the powder with it as I did just get a Revlon one for setting my make up. The round box is again by the company B (smth) the name on the back is B.Sculpted Contour Kit. And I tried it out, but I didn't realise the contouring part of the palette is powder and it just doesn't work for me. The highlighter part on the other hand is nice and creamy and really easy to just tap on with fingers. both of them were under 10 pounds.



And a little something for myself. I actually just bought 3 pairs of underwear and new pj's. I can't wear long pj pants because i think they are really uncofortable to sleep in, the keep getting tangled and twisted, so the new set is with shorts, which are appropriate for summer weather as well. I got a size bigger (M) because I really want to be able to wear them for atleast a few months, until they stretch no further :D 
Any new products you think I should try or just can't live without. Leave a comment below :)


No comments:

Post a Comment