Friday 25 April 2014

Date Night

Me and D try to go out atleast once every month. It's usually around payday, but since I'm flying to Estonia on Monday, we had to do it a week early.
We decided to try out the steakhouse near our flat in St Paul's Square that one of our foodie friend recommended. And the steak was really nice. D said the chips and vegetable sides were too salty but It's either my pregnancy tastebuds or him, I really didn't think so.
My phone stopped working completely, when I was trying to take the photos, so D took some for me, didn't get one of the starters though.(you can just see the change in the quality :D, my phone is soooo bad). I had baked camambert with blueberries and cranberries and he had chicken liver pate/brulee. Since I'm not suppose to eat liver I didn't taste his so I don't know if it was any good.


I had a 6oz Fillet steak cooked medium to well. I know I should be having mine well done, but I just couldn't get myself to have such a great iece of meat ruined by overcooking it. D had a 12 oz sirloin I think, but I can't remember even though it was just a few hours ago. On the side we had some house chips and vegetables(courgettes, peas and green peas) and just water to drink.


We shared an Eaton Mess for dessert and had some coffee. I always like a nice cup after my meal, but since we usually go to italian restaurants I can't have one there, because for the Italians coffee is just a morning drink and I don't like people judging me :D So I enjoyed a nice black decaffe with the dessert this time.


So i pretty much changed into my dressing gown the minute I got home and forgot to take an outfit photo. It was nothing special anyway. I wore all black. Had my lips matte purple and my nails as well. I kept the rest of the accessories quite simple. The black and gold neclace is from New Look.

I don't remember where I picked up the ring stack from. This is just one set though which you can assemble the way you feel like it. And the nail varnish is Ciante paint pot color Dangerous Affair 013.

I'll do an outfit post tomorrow on top of my 25 week update, as I am meeting a friend for dinner. Checking out the new caribbean bar/restaurant called Turtle Bay

Here's to more date nights
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Väga meeldivad sõrmused! Date night ka kindlasti =)

    ReplyDelete