Saturday 19 April 2014

24 Weeks

So this week has been pretty crazy. It's Easter holiday now and half term for the kids started at the beginning of this week, which meant everyone was spending money, which meant I was very busy at work. I did have two days off though, out of which one was so nice and sunny I actually got a little bit of a tan.
All in all, this week was so mad but it went so quickly, I hardly noticed. I think I've only done two posts in between my bump updates, which is a poor effort, and I am sorry :D I shall try and be better this coming week. Nothing to do about it now though so here is my 24 week update :) Hope you enjoy the toilet photos again, as we still don't have a full size mirror in the bedroom or any other room in that matter.




The jeans are from zara, they are not maternity but they are boyfriend style, so loose enough to be comfortable, I wear them to work even though they are not that presentable looking :D You can get away with a lot when you're pregnant. The t shirt is just a plain white one from h&m :)

How far along : 24 weeks

Gender : Boy still :D why do I even put that on here, there isn't much chance this is going to change, I saw the bits myself on the ultrasound scan.

Total weight gain : So I got my courage together and weighed myself in the morning, and it turns out, it's not too bad, It showed a total of 10 pound weight gain up to this point. Which is a healthy weight gain according to this. It's on the lower end, which kind of makes sense, as I've done little or no changes to my diet routine and still stayed fairly active due to my work. 

Cravings : Donuts. I keep thinking about donuts the ones with all the sugary stuff on them. But I've managed to keep myself at bay by eating a sugary cookie. This week it's the Cadbury Milk chocolate crunchies, they come at a whopping 65 calories each, but they are so sweet, one just about does it for me to take off the sugar craving. And Fanta, which I think is just a rediscovery, because I used to like it a lot anyway and then kind of forgot it existed

Stretch marks : No marks, I've gained a whole 2 cup sizes though, time to go bra shopping me thinks. 

 Movement : The kicks are getting seriously stronger :) It's all very exciting

Thoughts : My feet hurt. We still haven't bought a single item for his arrival, but there is a baby show in one of the arenas in town in may, and I got a voucher code for 40% off code for the tickets ( quote ''DM'' on here , )so I'll go there and see what happens, I might just spend all my savings and go all baby mad all of a sudden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment