Saturday 5 April 2014

22 weeks



22 Week Bump Update




These pictures are pretty bad. The only full size mirror is in the bathroom and doesn't give much space, as you can see. I've had to do the pictures myself as well and to be honest I look more bloated than pregnant :D I'm aslo sorry about the outfit :D I took a shower after work and really just felt like getting into something comfortable. Wearing a plain tank top from h&m and the tracksuit bottoms are from Old Navy. I got them 2 years ago so they have gone so nice and soft now from all the washing :D and obviously stretchy.

  How far along : 22 weeks
  Gender : Boy
Total weight gain : 9,5/10 pounds. I've haven't been able to be too consistent and healthy with my meals, as I've been doing crazy shifts at work, and by crazy I mean 8-10 hours straight, with not really any chance to sit down. The food there is so unhealthy as well and i've been really bad at making my packed lunches as I tend to eat them right away after getting to work :D so that is probably why i've gained a whole 2 pounds in the past 2 weeks. All for a good cause though, now just have to consentrate on the benefits of food rather than the calories 
Cravings : Still nothing. I have noticed that I really don't tolerate feta cheese anymore, and it use to be my favorite in salads. Yes feta cheese is fine, as long as it's made with pasteurised milk. This goes to any soft cheese that us pregnant ladies shouldn't be eating. As long as it's pasteurised it is fine.
Stretch marks : No stretch marks, and I must say, I am not very great at moisturising every day. I'm lazy and I'm busy, so I try to get a good body wash that doesn't leave my skin dry. If it does feel a bit rougher than usual I use garnier shea butter body cream, which is meant to last for 7 days and even after wash. So it works for me and my busy schedule.
Movement : A lot yesterday. I was really excited myself as I got to go to tesco and do a food shop :D I love looking at new stuff and think of receipes to cook
Thoughts : It's really hard to find a comfortable position to sleep. And when I do sleep, I wake up a lot and have really strange dreams. I only have 4 months left (My due date is 9th of August and not all the months have 4 weeks)and we still haven't bought a single item. I wonder if we can actually get away with not spending too much money on the little guy at the beginning. All in all Im finding myself happier and happier every day. It's all very exciting. I washed about 7 pairs of my jeans yesterday from ages ago and today as I was folding them to put them away I realised I won't be able to comfortably wear them for a long time :D



No comments:

Post a Comment