Wednesday 30 April 2014

Day 3 in Estonia

I got here on Monday and it's now Wednesday, and I must be honest up until now I really haven't done anything. On the first day I arrived back home, where my dad had bbq'd some meats and made a salad and even bought a cake to celebrate my return (I last came 7 months ago in September) so I ate and pretty much fell asleep right away. Woke up on Tuesday around 8am :S this is not normal for me :D and the weather was so nice, I had my morning coffee outside, changed into my bikini and stayed outside until 2.30pm...and then had a 2 hour nap :D So I really haven't done much.
Today on the other hand I spent the day with my brother(age 7) and my older sister (27).

This is how I have to start every morning :S 

This is how my hair will look if I've gone to bed after washing them and not drying them at all.
And as you can see I've got quite a few blemishes and uneven skintone.

End Result


So I started by curling my hair properly. I do this with my straighteners.
For my make up I use a big buffing brush to apply the foundation. It's quite sunny today, so I just added a bit of bronzer on top of the foundation, and mascara. Not much else needed.
I do find that just that bit of coverage makes such a big difference :) (I am a master of making stupid faces...I'm aware of that :D)



Old town in Tartu. I love the cafe culture in Estonia, there is none or little chains, which means every little food/drink place has it's own style.


We went to Cafe Truffe. I really like this restaurant, over the years It's become bigger and bigger to cater the needs, but the menu stays pretty much the same, because it just works.


I had the French meat salad. The dressing on this is so amazing, it's mustard and soy, and obviously makes the salad instantly not healthy, but it's so worth it :D My sister had the chicken ceasar and my brother fries and sausages :D


They also do amazing coffees, but since it was nice and sunny outside, me and my sister both went for the strawberry, watermelon and basil smoothies. So nice and refreshing...and they are made with real fruit rather than purees.


At Toompea Castle. 
Coat and bag: New Look
Sweater: stole it out of my moms closet :D 
Shoes and leggings: H&M
Sunglasses: New Look as well I think.

I did buy some new sunglasses as well. I haven't seen this shop anywhere in England, and there is so many cool clothes and accessories I just know I'm going back there very soon.


€15 and they came with the case, which comes in handy when you have a habit of overstocking your handbag like me :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment