Monday 31 March 2014

 Life lately
Our date night started out as a bit of a disaster, as it was pay day weekend, the spanish restaurant I wanted to go to was full and there was an hour and a half waiting time on the door. We ended up going to a really nice italian restaurant called Cielo, in Brindley Place in the end, as all the restaurants in the Mailbox were looking as busy as Estilo.


I had the seabass, with spinach and lobster sauce with the side of vegetables and D had pork medallions with a side of fries.
And it was all good fun until at 1 am we realised the clocks go forward, wich meant I had work an hour earlier in the morning than I'd excpected. So we headed home around 2 :)
All in all a successful night though



Latest shop from boots. Since my usual facial cleansing products were running out I decided, I'll try something new. I bought the Nivea foam for dry and sensitive skin, as my skin has been feeling weird lately   ( I'm blaming it on pregnancy :D ) and I also bought Boots own brand Botanics facial scrub, it looks a bit rough though, so not suitable for every day use. For that purpose I found the Loreal Skin Perfection scrub...tried it earlier and it does leave my face really nice clean and smooth and not dry at all.

And then a little Revlon shop. I love the nail varnishes, and since it was 3 for 2 I got 2 of them in summery colors and also a brown/beige/pink smokey eye shadow set.

I am really liking all the offers and sales in boots at the moment, and I'm pretty sure I will be going there more than once this week. All this lot cost me 22 pounds and I'm collecting points on my Boots card so I can buy a premium brand product at the end of April :)

Also I signed up for their Mother & Baby offer and buying any of the products will give me 10 points for every pound spent rather than 4. And they are also sending me a welcome pack. Love me some free goodies and samples :D


And to end the post, some homemade cinnamon and chocolate rolls with spring time tulips :) I like to use puff pastry, as it makes the treats seem less bad as they are so light and airy.

Stay healthy and stay stylish girls :)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment