Monday 21 April 2014

And a Little Dinner Date

 After my shopping trip I met up with a friend in town to go get some well needed food. Like I said, it was a crazy busy weekend, so I was ready to just about eat everything so off to Mailbox we went, where we decided on Zizi's. I really like it, but again it was Italian, as it tends to be when I eat out.

Frito Misto (It was really salty, so we didn't really eat much of it, but it had potential with calamari, prawns, whitebait and some veggies deepfried in batter 
Look at me tuck in to that massive pizza. It was so delicious, with salami, pepperoni and mushrooms and what else. A bit spicy but not too much to ruin the taste. It really was the size of the table though so I only managed to eat about half of it. Still a pretty good effort though. My friend Robyn had a chicken skewer with some potatoes, but she said it was quite bland so I gave her some of my pizza...I mean I had a lot of pizza to give :D
For desert we decided to have a little walk and go to Brindley Place where we ended up ordering two Merangue Messes in All Bar One. I managed to almost finish mine and had a nice cup of coffee as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment