Monday 28 April 2014

Holiday pack and prep

I'm going back home to Estonia for 2 weeks. And I must say I can not wait. The journey is going to be long, as I have to head out from Birmingham at 4.30am and then it's 2 hours to the airport, the flight to Tallinn is 3 hours and then to get to my hometown it's another 2 and a half hour drive.
So when I say long I really do mean long.
I really struggle packing every time though, I have ended up taking way too many things and then I just wear a few things, and now that I'm pregnant and shouldn't really be dragging heavy suitcases around I decided to only go with hand luggage so I wouldn't bring too many unnecessary things, and then come back with full luggage, to carry the gifts...if I need to.
So I usually think of all the outfits I will need and then lay them on the floor ( I had room for that in my old flat) so this time I put all my outfit choices on the bed and made sure that I can mix and match most of the things.
The weather is looking to be really good, so i opted for cardigans and dresses. Like I've mentioned before, I couldn't wait for a chance to not wear jeans anymore :D I'm still wearing them for travelling and I'm sure I'll end up wearing them on a few occasions, but I've opted for more loose dresses and shorts, as I'm planning to spend most of my days in the garden tanning my tum and my bum :)




I've gone for light pinks and reds and white and black colors.

I'm bringing my Estee Lauder doublewear foundation, mascara, bronzer, blush,Bourjois purple lipstick, contouring set, Revlon setting powder, my eye brow set and sleek and Bbeautiful  eye shadow palettes and my go-to brushes.


It's 7.40 am and I'm in the airport. Got myself a big hazelnut latte ( not decaffe, as I think I might actually need the caffeine today) an almond crossaint and a free hour of internet. I also managed to nab a table all to myself, which was really lucky as all the other 100 tables are taken as well. So off to a good start.

I'm wearing a sweater from h&m, it has leather detail on the shoulder and I really like it as it's nice and soft.
The jeans are New Look Maternity and the shoes are the latest favorite of mine, espadrilles from h&m, the scarf is also from there.
I've done an accessory post on the bag already. I try not to wear any other jewellery while flying since you have to take it all off anyway when you go through the security check, so I'm only wearing my watch. I wore some socks on the bus, because I always get cold and also sometimes they make you take your shoes off at the security check and I'm really not up to walking barefoot in public unless it's on the beach. I  looked really funny, because they really didn't match my shoes, but it was a good decision wearing them.

I'll go do some tax free browsing in a bit and maybe start my next baby shop post. But probably won't post until tomorrow evening, so keep yourself updated by subscribing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment