Thursday 3 April 2014

The short edition



So to follow up my last post about my summer shop wishes, I did some research on the forever21 site and found 5 pairs of amazing shorts that are completely affordable and adorable :)


1. Tribal print flounce shorts, just 7 pounds. I would pair these with some pretty tan sandals and a simple white blouse.

2. Drawstring linen blend shorts. These come in 4 different colors. Taupe, White, Navy and Red (pictured). And are actually my favorite and they are also the cheapest out of the bunch. Just 6 Pounds. I'm thinking of getting them in all of the colors.

3.These fluttery floral shorts are just too adorable and easy to either dress down with a simple tank top and sandals or dress up with a nice blouse, a statement neclace and some pretty heels ( I would actually go for wedges)

4. Spotted satin shorts £14.75. These look so much more expensive than what they are. And would be perfect for a spring/summer night out.

5. Another pair of fluttery shorts £14.75. A bit of sophistication without the extra fabric. Perfect for a garden party or a nice lunch with the

Hope you enjoyed the post. Let me know if you know another good shop, that does great design without having to pay a fortune :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment