Friday 4 April 2014

Latest buys


So like I've mentioned before, now that I'm pregnant I just can't get myself to buying very expensive clothes, not that I ever really did. But now even spending 50 pounds on something seems like a waste, because I don't want to buy something for the size I am, as it changes every week, and I can't be sure what will fit nicely after childbirth.
Even so, I can't stay away from the shops completely :D So here are a few of my latest buys

 The first cardigan is from Forever21 and was only about 15 pounds, It's so nice and light even though it's quite long. and really does go well with jeans and dresses and well pretty much everything. Defo worth the buy, and the size doesn't even matter.

The bottom two are both from New Look. I never really used to go there, but I keep getting lured in lately, by their prints and summer season pieces.  Both the pictures are taken from the back, I've never really gotten the whole thing about making a statement in the back, excpecially because I have pretty long hair, and I do tend to wear them loose, so the effect will be lost. Never the less, It's always good to get some lighter color sweaters for the summer season.


 A bit more colorful shop and my dreaded pregnancy jeans :D

The flowy light pink dress is from Forever21, and again it was a bargain, but I can't remember how much it was and i've lost the tag. It's exactly long enough to cover my growing bump and the right kind of material to keep me cool during the higher degrees.
The maxi dress is from New Look and if i' not mistakes it was around 22 pounds. And showcases the tribal print I mentioned :D I can't wait to wear it with some sandals, and add a nice leather jacket for the colder evenings.

The Preggo Jeans - Good news about these are that they are incredibly comfortable and they are a size 8 :D which makes me pretty happy. Because that is probably the only size 8 I will fit into in a while. Also from New Look, but I must say their display of maternity clothes could be better. I recommend using the online site as long as you know your size, because no one has time to return things, when there is so much baby planning to do.

Do you girl know any good shops for maternity clothes? if so, share the love and let me know :)

AND finally. I know I keep promising to do the bump update, and I will. But it will happen on Saturday as I will be exactly 22 weeks then :)

Stay cool girls
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment