Thursday 24 April 2014

The Accessories Edit

On my days off it can go either way. I wake up and I'm ready to do everything...or I wake up and I just want to go back to sleep. Today I woke up and just felt I should do something with my day. So I took a shower (I usually just have 1 shower a day and it's usually before bed)got myself ready and actually went to town.
The Sun was out, so I made plans to meet up with Miss Em Es for some lunch and before she could meet me I had a nice skinny hazelnut latte in Victoria Square in town, where everyone likes to chill out by the fountain when the weather is nice.
For lunch we went to a mexican/south American restaurant called Bodega. And I was so hungry I completely forgot to take a photo. But we shared some quesadillas and nachos and I also felt like ordering some stuffed jalapenos, which were super hot :D So I just cut mine up in tiny pieces and added them on my nachos.
After I came home to make my famous potato salad. It is really not healthy, as there is so much sour cream and majo involved, but it's so worth it. I just boil the potatoes and eggs. cut them up in tiny pieces and add gherkins and cucumber and some boiled sausage. And then the mayo and sour cream.


But this is the accessorie post so, I'll show the things I decided to add to my outfit today :) I decided to go for the blues and greens today, with some added browns as well


This bag is one of my favorite. My mom got it for me...she got herself the same one and I liked it so much, we went and got the second one for me. It's from New Look and they still stock it in this blue color and also brown. It's just the kind of bag that fits everything in it and some more. And was only about 19 pounds. The sunglasses are also from New Look and were about 4 pounds. I am actually obsessed with sunglasses.


I also have just a few pairs of normal brown/black color ones for everyday use. I just can't be asked to go through my bags to find them. I keep a pair in all of my bags in hopes for the sun :D


Anyway, back to todays outfit, this is the armcandy I was rocking. I must say it was pretty uncomfortable as the bangles kept getting stuck to my sleeves, so I had to take them off at the end of the day :D but they were pretty while they lasted. The first bracelet with big green stones is from Accessories and was a present with the pair of earrings I also wore (picture below) and the rest are from Forever21 They are just mix and match from different sets I've picked up and were not more than 10 pounds for a set knowing F21 prices. And the watch was a present :)


The earrings I mentioned above. They are really simple and don't stand out much excpecially because I wore my hair down, but I had so much going on with the watch I wanted to keep the rest quite simple.


And to end the game I wore some leopard print espadrilles I picked up from h&m yesterday. I actually loved this whole outfit a lot, apart from the sleeves. I have had the light green sweater for years now and because it's quite bulky and heavy the sleeves  have stretched quite a bit  and they kind of hang over my fngers, which can get a bit annoying at times. I also brought my beige mac coat, but I didn't even need it  because the Sun was so warm :)

So here's to more sunny days
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Kas espadrillid on mugavad? Mis suuruse võtsid? Ma vist nõksa väiksema jalaga, et kas julgeb 38 tellida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mul on 39, nad on tagant kummiga, nii et v6ib vast v6tta kyll 38 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, uurin kas Eesti omas ka.. kusjuures praegu tuli meelde, et Eestis (Tallinnas) ka HM. Läksin automaatselt Soome lehele ja mõtlesin veel omaette, et niikuinii tegelt tellida ei saa =D

    ReplyDelete