Monday 14 April 2014

23 Weeks

 SO I'm a day late with this post, but I got back from work yesterday and just went to sleep, as I stayed out way too late on Saturday and had to be up very early Sunday. But here it is now.
Again I have to apologize for the photos...I'm a big fan of toilet photos, mostly because I have no friends and second of all I really don't like people taking photos of me. First one I took when I went out, and you can't really see the belly at all. Could have gone a whole night without people knowing I'm pregnant if it wasn't for my friends, who keep touching my belly. I have nothing against people touching me, I mean I work in a busy bar, you are bound to get caught in between people, but I'm in that awkward phase at the moment where I don't really have a bump per se, unless I've just had a big meal like on the second picture below :D , so it's just a bit strange. But I'll let them off.





So on the first picture I'm wearing a Forever21 dress and cardigan and New Look jeans. They are not maternity, but made out of really soft material so they are still ok for me to wear. I tucked in the front of the dress so I could wear it as a shirt. The shoes are wedges from Select, they are exact fit and really comfortable but since I had worked for 10 hours that day, my feet were slightly swollen and I swear it took me like 30 minutes to get them on :D On the second picture everything I wear is the same, except I'm just wearing a tank top. I'm noticing that shorter tops keep raising up, so I need to go buy some longer ones. And I got a bit too excited with my new photo editing app, so sorry about the weird effects :D

 How far along : 23 weeks
  Gender : Boy
Total weight gain : I Think It's about 11 pounds, I haven't had a chance to weight myself this week, and by ''haven't had a chance'' I mean I've been eating so badly I haven't had the guts to get on the scale :D
Cravings : Still like Ice cream, but nothing weird. I'm pretty good at taking my vitamins, and they say weird not food related cravings are usually a deficiency in some kind of vitamin in your body, so there's a reason for those ones missing. But I don't know why I'm not getting food related cravings. Maybe next week :)
Stretch marks : Still none, wouldn't have thought they appear in just a week anyway.
Movement : I feel him moving every day now, I mostly notice once I'm in bed and lying down. But it's really crazy weird, yesterday he had a little dance session while I was trying to go to sleep. He was at it for atleast half an hour :). And you can feel the kicks from the outside now. 
Thoughts : I get up at night to go to the toilet pretty much every night, which is getting a bit annoying, but It could be worse, I could be getting up a few times a night and have really bad undereye bags, and then I would've defo bought the YSL touche eclate highlighter the lady at the stand was trying to sell to me today, when I was getting a friend her birthday present :D. But luckily I still get enough sleep, so managed to say no to that one. I need to start reading what I write, because I don't think I write fast enough for my thoughts, so I think I am missing out on some words :D 
All in all it's been a good week. Can't wait to go back home though. I'm flying out on the 28th and will be 25 weeks then. I'm sure it will be a whole different flying experience this time. 


3 comments:

  1. Esimesel pildil ei ole tõesti miskit märgata, teine pilt juba nunnukam =) Ootan juba! Tahaks ka sind katsuda =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muidugi tahad, k6ik tahavad koguaeg katsuda :D

    ReplyDelete