Sunday 8 June 2014

Outfit of the day


Such a nice day it was. This is actually the outfit I wore on Friday...it's now Sunday :D I did edit them yesterday, I tried to do all my pictures, for the upcoming posts as well, but like I mentioned in the 31 week update, I was soooo tired, I'm actually amazed the pictures turned out alright and I didn't manage to do all of them.
But since I didn't get a chance to do a post on it on Friday I'm doing it now, just so I wouldn't waste a good outfit :D Usually I would've just lobbed all of my day in one post, but no no no :D Not now, trying to be organised still. 
So here you go



Sunglasses - Mohito
Earrings - These were a gift from my lovely friend Marta, she had two pairs of the same ones for some reason, and they go so nicely with the rest of my outfit.



What a difference a few accessories make right? They just add that little something with no effort from my side.

I am wearing

Jeans - h&m (not maternity and I had to use a hairbubble for the button :D)
Shirt - h&m
Shoes - h&m

( I just realised it's all h&m :D)

bag - New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment