Wednesday 18 June 2014

Bathroom Essentials

Yesterday was the day when I pretty much ran out of everything I need in the bathroom :D This rarely happens like that, but what it meant is that I had to go get all my everyday essentials in one go today. So off to Superdrug I went. I usually use Boots, but since my card still hasn't arrived I decided to get some points for my Superdrug Beauty card :D
The thing is, my wallet is super stupid :D and all my cards keep falling out, so when I got to the shop I actually couldn't find it, so could've just gone to Boots.
Anyway...they did have some pretty good deals on, so all in all I think I did pretty good. 

On this occasion I had to get shampoo and conditioner, make-up wipes, face wash and also shower gel. And I also got a new deodorant, because the one I got a few days ago smells really funky, and the smell is really strong so I can smell it when I walk around and stuff. So whoever needs a deodorant...don't get the Sure one for sensitive skin, It's the pink one :D 



I'm not really a person who would spend lots of money on everyday essentials. My hair is not that fussy, so I usually just go for the shampoo and conditioner that's on offer. I do go for different types though. So I use a shampoo that will be good for my scalp and conditioner that will do something for the actual hair, as you're not meant to put conditioner on your roots anyway. (not many people know this, but I studies salon business management with hairdressing for a year, so I managed to learn all the basics :))



I love this brand, but I don't usually go for it, because it's just a bit too expensive, and I wash my hair every other day, so I go through a lot of shampoo and conditioner in a month. But today they were on offer with 2 for 7pounds :) It actually is really good to my hair, it leaves them clean but soft, so I should start dishing out a bit more money on my hair care. 

Also, I have been using the Nivea cleansing foam for my face. I really like the foam part...first of all the bottle is super convenient because I can use it with one hand. Second...it feels really gentle on my skin, but still manages to get my face make-up free and there is no third... :/ 
I went for the Simple brand this time. And It actually feels better than the Nivea one, because the foam is a bit more tense. 
  


And I also got their facial wipes, as sometimes when I have a bit more make up on than the daily amount, I feel like it really helps to get the excess off first with wipes. And sometimes I'm just lazy, but don't want to go to bed with full make up. 

The last thing I got, which is completely boring, but we all need it...shower gel. This is definitely something I don't buy by brand or anything other than the price and smell :D And this one smells extremely nice....COCONUT...love it :D



And these are my this months bathroom essentials.
Haven't ran out of toothpaste and don't think we will in a while, as we have about 4 different tubes of it :D don't know why. (I'm using the Arm&Hammer one at the moment)

Also I know this one has been a long one coming, but the pregnancy fashion post will be ready by tomorrow :) So subscribe to the blog to keep yourself updated :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment