Monday 23 June 2014

A Day of Shopping

I actually managed to wake up at a decent time today..which for me means that I got out of bed before 12 :D And I also managed to get myself ready and out of the flat for a bit of shopping in less than an hour.

The weather has been so nice recently, so all I really needed to worry about was that I had comfortable flats, sunglasses and deodorant. 
First I went to House of Frazer. They've got a sale on and I was in need of some slip on summer sandals, which I found. 


These Dune ones. They were half price and so comfortable. Also I wanted slip on ones rather than sandals with clips and clasps, because I find it harder every day to bend down to put my shoes on :D 


I was also in need of a new wallet/purse...so I bought this Biba one...It's not what I wanted, but it does it's job, because my old River Island one is ready to give up and all my cards kept falling out of it :D This Biba one has a zip all around, so I have to work hard to lose my cards with this one :D 



And considering my latest pregnancy brain moments, I figured it's best to get an organiser :) I love this Paperchase one. I really like the colour, now I just need to remember to write my appointments in it...and when I do, then I need to remember to check it :D 



After the house of Frazer I met up with my friend Marta and we had a Starbucks while sitting in the sun, and then had some lunch. 


This is what I wore. It's not a full size picture obviously, but the dress comes just slightly above the knee with the bump (it used to be mid-length :D) and since it's a wrap dress it's so comfortable :) 




The second picture is really foggy for some reason, but I only actually took these two photos ( usually I take a bunch and choose the best ones) I'm not sure if it's the mirror or I just had a shaky hand :D 

Anyway, the sales are on, so go and spend some hard earned money girls :) 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment