Saturday 14 June 2014

32 Weeks

According to my app, my baby now weighs about 2kg and is 42 cm in length and is gaining weight rapidly. Also what's really good that he's lungs are almost fully developed, so If he would be born now, he would only need a little medical help :) It doesn't seem like he's going to come any day now though...lets hope not at least. 

But here is MY updated details and bump pictures :) 




I slept on my side for too long again I think :D woke up with my bump on one side :D He wiggled back to his normal place though, once I gave him a little push :)  so cute




Wearing
Jeans - zara
Top - h&m
Shoes - New Look
Cardigan - forever21
bag - stand in the shopping centre (made in china obviously :D but it was 10 pounds :D)

How far along : 32 weeks

Gender : Boy

Total weight gain : Gained another half a pound this week

Cravings : I have gotten over my ice-cream obsession, and also I don't remember the last time I had fanta. I figured it's fizzy and full of chemicals, but I still don't like plain water so I swapped fanta to orange squash :D I understand that drinking water is the best, but I just can't, so a little bit of squash will get me through the 2 litres of water I should drink in a day. I am craving chocolate though, the most plain milk chocolate. So I've gotten through quite a few bars this week :D On a side note, my meals have been quite healthy though, so explains why I haven't gained any excessive weight :)

Sleep: Wake up about 3-4 times a night to go to the toilet,  but can still fall right back to sleep after, so all is good in that department.

Stretch marks : I found some on my bum. But they are really small and white, so I'm guessing they have been there for quite a while and I just haven't noticed :D This makes me wonder that I am actually prone to stretch marks though, so I'm scared I will get massive ones on my stomach....how ugly


Movement : I finally got some videos of him moving. But I've had to wait for them to happen, so the clips are about 2 mins long, and I don't know how to edit videos :D So when that happens, I'll put it up here :) 

Signs of labour: I am getting the braxton hicks contractions a lot. Also this is probably not a labour sign, but I have really bad lower back pain in my right lower back. And it's really starting to annoy me, because it comes in waves and then I get this pimp limp, or it looks like I've gone weak in my knees. It hurts and it's uncomfortable, and I've been trying to stretch, but I just can't find the spot...


Things for the baby: Haven't gotten anything new. Mostly because I've been lazy and second of all, the big things we actually need to get, we should get with D, but he's on a holiday. 

Favourite Name: This is not completely confirmed.....but I'm pretty sure the little one will be named Adrien Leo :) And he will be carrying D's last name. We did consider giving him both of our family names (since we're not married and never will be :D) but I don't like fussy names, and having 4 is just a bit too excessive for me.

Thoughts : This might sound bad, but it's really not meant to be. But I've been having a lovely time this week when D's been away :D I have enjoyed being alone in the flat so much I kind of want him to miss his plane :D is this bad??? Anyway, he's back tomorrow, so no time to well on it. I am pretty sure that we both needed this time off from each other. 
I have to explain this though, so you don't think I'm a horrible person :D ... D works from home, so he is always here. And the only time I get a bit of time to myself in the flat is when he goes to the gym or he goes out with his friends, which is not very often. He gets more time to himself at home than me, since I go to work still...I have no idea what is going to happen when I go on my maternity leave in 3 weeks. We will literally annoy the shit out of each other :D 
So yeah this week has been pretty good

No comments:

Post a Comment