Thursday 26 June 2014

Baby Shop

The Chicco co-sleeper got delivered yesterday...how exciting. We have already assembled it.
And this is how it looks :) This is with the side down, so it should be attached next to the bed. But there is still time, so at the moment, I'm still enjoying being able to roll out of bed :D


I know you're not meant to have toys and things in the bed at first, but it just looks nicer this way until little ''A'' comes :)

Also I forgot to mention, that I got these little leggings and trouser thingies the other day, when I got my new wallet/shoes and organiser.

How cute are they ?




I actually got them, because we have a lot of short bodies and onesies, and I know it's going to be summer still, but it's England. The weather changes so quickly, I thought we might need a few pants/trousers as well...you know...for the chilly summer evenings and also autumn weather.

I also got these scratch mittens. Mostly because everyone is saying I need them. I'm sure 2 pairs is enough?


(I forgot to take a picture, so this is a picture from the mothercare website :D )

And also this pram suit. D got this ages ago actually, but I don't think I've featured it on the blog. He took it out of the hiding, when we put up the bed, to see how the baby will fit :D



All of the things here are actually from Mothercare. I'm not a big fan of Mamas&Papas, because I just think it's super overpriced. Even their outlet store. The things are exactly the same as Mothercare, but for some reason twice as expensive. But that's just my opinion :)

And I might be doing another clothes shop from there, because we got a money off voucher with the co-sleeper :D

Can't wait for the little one to actually be in the bed, not Wolfie the husky :D And Giggy (hiding behind Wolfie) :D There is a story behind these stuffed dogs, I'm not just a weirdo who owns toys for no reason :D

2 comments:

  1. Those little baby gloves are so cute. I can just see my wife putting those on our new born son. He would look so cute wearing those. I might just have to buy a pair. http://www.babybarndiscounts.com.au/about-us/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are cute. But honestly, they didn't get used at all, as we decided against using scratchmittens :)

      Delete