Tuesday 10 June 2014

7 Months

People who follow me on instagram will already know this, but if you don't yet then yesterday I was exactly 7 months pregnant. SO now when people ask me how long I've got left I can actually say less than 2 months.
How crazy.
Anyway, I also had my midwife appointment and met up with my friend for lunch. And since it was so nice outside again I decided to go for this summery outfit :)



I am wearing
jean shorts - h&m (bought them years ago and they say loose waist on them :D hahaha, they are not loose on me now, I have to use a hair bubble to keep the button closed but not too tight :D)
shirt - this was my sisters, and it doesn't say where it's from. I actually think it's handmade :)
shoes - h&m


Went curly for the day. And just used my bb cream and mascara, because it really was warm outside :)





You can't really see them on the picture. But I had been looking for sparkly/diamante bow earrings from everywhere, and finally I got these from forever21 on Friday :) they were only £2.50 
Very happy Meril :D 

This outfit actually inspired me on doing a post for summer pregnancy fashion with non pregnancy clothes :) It still needs a lot of editing, so I'll try to do it over the next couple of days, but it should be good, so stay connected by subscribing :) 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment