Sunday 15 February 2015

Valentines Day Evening

Hello, Everyone :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day weather you celebrated with friends or that special someone. Or maybe you just had a nice Saturday :D 
My Valentines Day was actually pretty awsome. I managed to go shopping...alone...with no baby :D And when I came back I had flowers waiting and D was preparing to cook dinner :) He cooked a whole 3 course meal and I have to say...I was stuffed. I kind of feel bad though, as I didn't even get him a card hahaha. But I did get loads of things for our home in the shops so I make our home feel like a home and he can do all the romantic and nice things for me...I think that sounds fair :D Also I know I promised a make up and outfit post, but I ended up wearing very minimal make up and leggings with a cardigan so I thought I'll give you little out takes from my evening instead.
Enough of the chatty chat now though. Here are some pictures from the night :)


My lovely flowers and a picture of things we have in common. I keep making jokes about how we have absolutely NOTHING in common. But a good man like he is, he found some. It's mostly food we both like...apparently he was hungry when ordering the picture :D I also got this in a card form :)


 The starters were these potato topped creamy mussels. It's a French dish that D keeps talking about. I actually bought these from Marks&Spencer a few days before and was really excited to show D what I had found. He wasn't too happy though, because he was going to get them for Valentines Day:D They were pretty good though, and they came in these little shells :) Apparently this is how they always serve this dish in France



And for mains we had vegetables and potatoes with a slow roasted pork belly. Yumm.

We had to have a little break before we had our dessert, which was a chocolate cake pot and I completely forgot to take a photo before I devoured the whole thing. 
You might also see that my red wine is in a champagne flute, because once again I forgot to buy wine glasses :D
All in all it was a really, really good day and evening and even Oscar decided to get out of his grumpy teething mood, which made it that much greater.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment