Thursday 26 February 2015

Dining Room Update

Hello, Everyone :)
As you all know, we have moved into a new house, and even though we have most of the furniture, we still need quite a few things. So for the past few weeks I've been shopping for furniture and accessories and all the things that make a home a home. It has been so stressful. I don't want to end up with things that I won't like in a month, so I've been trying to think everything through 7 times :D 
The most stressful of all the furniture shopping has been trying to find a dining table. We decided to go for the dark and light theme. But there has always been something about the sets I don't like. But finally I found the one I was completely happy with and D also liked. It arrived on Tuesday and we now have a functional dining room :) I'm not going to lie, there is quite a lot of things I still need for the room. But all in good time. This is the progress I've done so far...hope you like it :)

Before




After



The set consists of a walnut color extendable table with 6 cream chairs. I've only put together 4...I got tired :D And since I have replaced the potted purple flowers with a blue vase full of yellow tulips :) I love having my morning coffee there now while Oscar sits in his chair, we still need a high chair for him. 
Another thing we need is a long shelf for all the little trinkets D has :S :D I just think it will break up the room a bit and make the long 8 compartment shelf look more cleaner. And then there will be 3 big picture frames with hopefully some pictures in them :D and some see through cream curtains. :) And that should be it...after these things have been done the dining room should be ready for some dinner parties :)

Hope you enjoyed the post everyone :)
Stay tuned 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment