Sunday 1 February 2015

Little snippets from the house

Hello, Everyone :)
My dear oh me, I feel like it has been years since I last took out my laptop and wrote a blog post. I must say, I really miss it. The lack of your comments makes me feel a bit like I am actually only writing to myself :D but I still have missed it. Just sharing little snippets of my life to all you guys :) So here they are....my little snippets from the new house.
I'm sorry they are not really whole pictures of the rooms, but it takes time to get everything to the point where I am happy with it...little bit at a time :)

The Bedroom. I use to keep my make up in the acrylic drawers, but when I packed I put all the jewellery from my drawers and plates in there and really liked it, so I kept it like that.
O still sleeps in his co-sleeper next to us for a little longer.


Oscars Bedroom...this is a work in progress, but his clothes are in the dresser and I love that there is a room just for him now. I forgot to take a photo :D hahah

The Dining Room...We still don't have a dining table :D but we do have a shelf for all the extra plates, glasses and of course alcohol...and I love it :) I still need to get some legs for it, as I think It would look a lot better if it's slightly above ground :) Pardon the boxes, we are still in the middle of putting everything in its right place.


The living room :)


We got the sofa from Ikea and it was a nightmare to put together :D the cushions needed to go in the covers and it was really hard :D I do like it though, it's super comfy.


We got a plant :D I don't know why, it will die in a week or so in our house :D but I think it looks really good :)


And our fireplace...it's not a working fireplace so I've out some candles in there instead. The tray they are on was made by my mother :) and I put a mirror in the back to reflect the candle light :) It's so cozy in the night :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this little update.
I will do an updated skin care morning and night time routine tomorrow, so if you are interested in that kind of thing pop back :)
And if you don't want to miss any upcoming posts why don't you follow my blog :)

Stay tuned
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment