Monday 2 February 2015

Morning and Night Time Skincare Routine

Hello, Everyone :)
After a lifetime (it felt like it) of not buying anything for myself or really not even doing anything for myself, my skin went and broke out in a way only a teenagers could :D SO I decided to treat myself to some new skincare products. The Simple kind to skin, didn't do the trick any more. 
I had heard many good things about Vichy brand so I decided to give it a try. The price range is somewhere in the middle of high street and high end products. I found them all 10% off on this website. The funny part of it is, that I put a completely wrong address as a delivery address, it consisted of my new address, my old one and my billing address :D The Escentual team was too efficient in packing and dispatching it, that when I finally realised 2 hours later, it was already too late.


I thought I'd have to wait for 3 weeks until the package goes back to the shop and they can send it to my right address, but the lovely people in my local post office figured it out all by themselves, they changed the postcode and sent it to me :) I got it 5 days after I ordered it :) And let me tell you, I was super happy, as I did pay quite a bit of money for all of these products.

Enough of the chit chat. This is the skincare routine I do now every morning and night without fail, and already after 5 days I can see a big improvement and not just with breakouts but with my skin texture  as well. It just seems so much more elastic and soft and luminous :) I chose the Vichy Normaderm range for the cleansing as it's perfect for skin prone to blemishes and spots :) And a night time detox cream and a daytime illuminating cream :) I'll leave the links for all of these products down below :)

Morning:
I tend to have my shower in the morning now, which means I do the face washing in the shower. But for you guys I skipped that part today so I can show what I do :)

I'm sorry about the pervy face :D
I brush my teeth and then wet my face. I use the Normaderm 3 in 1 cleanser to wash my face. It has little tiny particals in the creme, which makes it also a daily scrub. The scrubbing action is super gentle though :) 


And then I wash it off and dab my face dry with a clean towel. 


I then apply the Normaderm pore-tightening lotion with cotton wool in upwards motion so not to drag my skin down :)


I let it dry off for a bit, until I apply the cream

This was meant to be a cinemgraph, but it's not working :(
I use the Vichy Idealia illuminating cream. And I would compare it with the Estee Lauder Idealist cream, but it's just fraction of the price at around 20 pounds :)
It leaves my skin so nice, moisturised and soft. Before I put my make up on, I leave the cream on my face for at least 20 minutes...I just feel if I do it any sooner, I just brush the cream off.



And that is it for the morning. I do wear a bit more make up these days just because my skin looks awful to me, but I try to let my skin rest a couple of days a week...the days when I don't have anywhere to go :D


Evening:
This is when I still use my Simple product. I rub the cream cleanser on my dry face and around the eyes, to get the make up off, I then use a hot damp towel to get the product off my face. I leave the towel on my face for a few moment to get the pores open and then rub off the make up :)

I then wet my face and to get the pores squecky clean, I use the Normaderm wash (no picture...it looks the same as in the morning picture...I mean how many pictures of my face can you have in one post :D...I dab my face dry with a clean towel and then I don't use the toner :D I just think the detox cream needs to get IN MY PORES :D please correct me if I'm wrong in this  :)

I then apply the Normaderm Night Detox cream.


And I don't tend to go straight to bed after the night time cleansing, which is good I think, as if I would bury my face in the pillow right after applying the cream it will just end up in my pillow :D

And that is it...my morning and night time skincare routine. 
Hope you enjoyed the post, If you are interested in seeing what I have been eating lately, come back tomorrow :)
Stay tuned, everyone
xoxo

Products I used :

No comments:

Post a Comment