Thursday 19 February 2015

Little Walks

Good Afternoon, everyone :)
The weather here has been surprisingly beautiful these days, which prompted me and my friend to get off our asses and go for a nice walk. Moving out of the city centre was the best decision we made. I love how there are 3 massive parks around my house, and even if I go to the local high street, it's just so different. People are nice and not rude. No one is trying to walk through you, and when I look up I can actually see the sky rather than a high building :D Even Oscar likes to look around now. Turn his head towards the bird noises and just enjoy the walk :)




We decided to take a trip to the local fitness centre to find out about the swimming pools, so going swimming will be in the future plans :) and then we went for a coffee just across the road. It looked quite a quirky and fun place, and it had a really good selection of healthy sandwiches and salads. The one funny part of the place was that it was just full of mothers with their babies :D There were 6 tables and by the time we left about 5 babies :D It looked like a nursery :D I even asked the owner why there were so many babies, but he just said ''I guess they like it here'' :D Anyway, it was slightly weird :D Good coffee though.






Sorry about the picture overflow :D
Hope you enjoyed the post :) And if you live in Harborne area in Birmingham, then go check out Boo Boo Coffee :) Especially when you have kids, because, you know, they like it there :D

I will be sharing my famous goats cheese and sundried tomato quiche recipe tomorrow.
So stay tuned ;)
xoxo

2 comments: