Wednesday 4 February 2015

Photos From My Phone

Hello, Everyone :)
Just a little update on the little munchkin who is just such a joy these days. It seems like he is hitting all the milestones at the same time, I can't keep up :D So my phone has been constantly on my side so I wouldn't miss them. And I thought it would be a cute post to do :) If you are not interested in baby photos then look away NOW :D

He is going to be 6 months old in 10 days :)

This face...all the time :D

Stole my apple, and wouldn't let it go :D

I can't. Every time I see him sit up by himself my heart just melts...MELTS I tell you :D

And here he is...eating a table leg :D because, why the hell not :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this little picture update post. 
I have now ordered him his big boy cot bed as well, so I can start sorting out his room :) I will keep you all updated on the progress :) I have some fun DIY decorations I can't wait to try out.

So stay tuned, everyone
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment