Wednesday 16 July 2014

Weekly Eats

Oh how lazy have I been with posting. I haven't been busy or anything, I just haven't done anything :D
To be honest all this week has been one delivery madness :D It all started on Sunday when we got our Tassimo Bosch coffee machine...you have no idea how happy it has made me. We only have latte capsules at the moment, but I'm going to town tomorrow and will try to find some more funky coffees/hot chocolates/teas for it, so I can mix it up.

Helloooo latte :)

D also ordered me the birth ball, which was a surprise, and it's amazing :D I keep bouncing on it, and it keeps me from slouching on the sofa and it's just fun :D And then the pushchair got delivered. We had a Tesco food delivery( I've never done an on-line food shop before apart from the Riverford Farm one, who delivered also on Tuesday, and I really need to start checking the sizes)  I got a massive pack of spaghetti (1.5 kg :D) and a tiny tiny bottle of squash (500ml) it's such a joke, it felt like the Ikea coffee table disaster again :D

And D's present also got delivered today, can't wait to give it to him next week :) And he got me a maternity pillow, because I haven't been sleeping that well lately...the pillow is actually really good, it just supports me in all the right places :) So I'm muchos grateful to him for this one.

Anyway, these are just a few of my eats over the last week :)

Chicken and chorizo salad with sweet potato wedges, egg and grapes 

Cherries for a little fruit fix


Grilled camambert on a bed of lettuce and balsamic dressing and onion chutney


Shredded chicken in pitta bread with some homemade salsa and cool cour cream


Spaghetti Bolognaise with friends (cheddar and parmigiani, garlic bread and spring onions :))


Smoked Garlic beef burger with a side of coleslaw and mushrooms with leeks 



Got to love home-made burgers...and muffins...blueberry muffins...I'll go make some now :D






No comments:

Post a Comment