Thursday 3 July 2014

Big Baby Haul

Hello my friends :)
I know it's been awful long since my last post, but I haven't done much.

I had a mare of a pedicure appointment on Tuesday, and on my way home I though about writing an angry post, but then I had some food and calmed down :D 
Basically the pedicure was really bad. It lasted for 2 hours and I had leg and bum cramps and my back started hurting...it was just really bad. The massage I was hoping was going to relive my leg cramps lasted all in all maybe 3 minutes ? And I still have tough skin on my heels...so At One Day Spa in the Western Arcade can suck it. I am never returning there.

But this post is not about that experience, it's about all the things we have accumulated for the baby boy this week. It's mostly been D I have to admit and a few things I got for myself for the after match of labour :D (also I ordered quite a few items from tesco direct (clothes) but they will arrive tomorrow, so I'm not able to take photos.

Anyway, pictures speak louder than words, so enjoy them :) 

So this is the part, that is actually for me. I ordered this Essentials Maternity pack from MamaBloom. I had a code from Bounty, so I got it for 16 pounds.
It includes bed mats, breast pads, maternity towels and also disposable briefs. 



D ordered diapers and wipes from amazon, which according to my friend who has 2 babies, will last us for about 2 weeks (we thought we're good for a month :D) we got loads of wipes and 3x74 size 1 diapers. 
Also got some more casettes for the Tommee Tippee Nappie Disposal bin.



And today we got the delivery from Mothercare. That's all that D ordered :)



This cute teddy



Some flat sheets for the co-sleeper.( I also got some new Matthew Williamson bedsheets for our bed today, but D doesn't like them, because they have flowers and birds on them :D you can kind of spot them on the swaddle blanket picture)


The rattle. It looks really cute :D and t has different bold colours and fabrics and things.


This is the fan I mentioned in a previous post. I didn't realise it actually looks like a  childrens fan, so I'm probably not going to be taking it shopping with me :D But it will be perfect for the baby boy :)


This bed mobile. I really like that it's not all like soft blue and green and it's actually quite colourful 


He also got a swaddle blanket. The picture below :D it looks like a mess, but it actually is a swaddle. And also the sleeping bag. It's not very thick, so It's good for the summer 



And then a top and tail bowl. For the first weeks until the umbilical cord stump falls off, you're only meant to sponge bathe him, so it will come in handy. Also one of my friend is getting us a baby bath as a gift, so we're all sorted for the bath times :) 


And that's about it :D More to follow later, after my delivery gets here and also I have girls coming over for the baby shower on saturday, so I'm sure we'll be picking up a few things :D


No comments:

Post a Comment