Wednesday 1 April 2015

Life Lately and A Series of Disasters

Hello, Everyone :)
Thank you for being so patient with me lately and still checking back on the blog even though I haven't posted in a good few days or has it been weeks, but I thought I'll start this month with a changing wind and try blog a bit more :). With a teething baby and probably only a few hours of sleep during the night I kind of find myself just lounging on the sofa whenever I find a free minute. But today it seems we are finally through the teething for this month...fingers crossed. The worst part is that I know it will start again very soon, because one tooth is ONLY JUST breaking through :( poor little guy has been in such a bad mood and such a little grump that I just couldn't have dealt with it if it would've gone on for longer. So alongside with Oscars little breakdowns I've been having my little breakdowns as well :D Such a loser :D
Another thing that has kept me busy was the furniture delivery. We out everything together for Oscars bedroom, but had quite a few other things for the rest of the house, so once O goes down for his nightly sleep we have been building furniture :D like little house elves. Now everything is done in that compartment as well. I ordered some pictures and we even managed to hang up 3 frames in the dining room. It looked perfect...for 3 minutes :D I literally went to get my camera to take a photo of the photos and when I took a step back one fell down :( there was glass everywhere and the whole frame broke up. I had a plan to have 3 pictures. 1 of me and Oscar, 1 of Oscar by himself and then D with Oscar and obviously the one that was of me and O fell down :D Just my luck. And for some reason the whole day frames kept falling off the shelves and chest of drawers :D
Funnily enough these past weeks have also been really exciting. Oscar has decided that he will now sit up all by himself, as in get into a seating position. He has been really good at crawling backwards but started crawling forward yesterday. And then today he actually pulled himself up to stand. So it's all too much for me at times. He is just growing sooo faaaast. But I'm off to clean my make up brushes now :D hahaha so enjoy the little snippets of my life lately.


All the toys he can ask for and he finds plastic bottles and food bag clips most interesting things to play with :D



I also find him in the most random places now that he can move where ever he want to. I think he is discovering places he hasn't been able to go so far :D


:( It makes me sad, because I'm a big loser :D I have a plan to glue back the frame though and use it without the glass. Hopefully it will work :)

And hopefully you enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned as I'll be doing a post about my recent beauty favorites tomorrow :)
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment