Sunday 26 April 2015

Fanatics Inc

Hello, Everyone :)
It's game season, you guys. But this doesn't mean you have to dig out your old Adidas sweats and flip flops and lounge on the sofa with a can of beer and a bowl of nachos. Not that this doesn't sound nice right about now, after a long day of taking care of an active 8 month old :D 
It is all about the sports AND It's all about that bass about that base..ball hat!?!
I think we have come to the point where sportswear is no longer just part of peoples attire who actually do some sports or exercise. You don't even have to like basketball, baseball or any kind of game involving a ball to know that if you put some thought and innovation into turning your flat cap as part of an awesome sporty chic look you will make a sure thing ''fashion homerun'' where ever you go. 
So I thought what better way to pay homage to the start of the season than to do a MLB outfit post using Fanatics Inc website and using one of their hats from their MLB hats page :) And I'm very excited to share the look with all of you guys. I must admit that at first I got a bit too excited and picked out about 7 hats and also they do infant sizes??? LIKE WHAAT :D I'm sure Oscar will be rocking one of those bad boys very soon thanks to their new expedited international shipping. 

But in the end I picked out this awesome New Era New York Yankees White on white 59fifty fitted hat 
I chose the all white look because I figured it will be the most versatile to work with. Also this is not actually a womens hat, which is also one of the reasons I like it. I like that it's simple enough to work with both men and women and be a statement piece for both. I can style it to be sporty and also more feminine, which is the look I'm going to show you guys as well :) So keep reading :)


This is the sporty chic outfit I have styled for the hat. I will link all the products down below :)


At first I though I will go all high end with the rest of the outfit, but then I realised I have to stay true to what I know and actually love and that's affordable pieces from high street stores :) I love how the high street is now offering amazing style and fashion at prices that almost everyone can afford and I chose all the things from Asos because I just think it's a great website that has all the major high street brands there. If you are interested in more of a dramatic sports statement check out the Fanatics website on all things sport and pick out a whole team outfit if you like :)

Obviously THE HAT is the most important element in this outfit. Also, if you are not really all down with the baseball teams, then be noted that The New York Yankees colours are Navy blue, white and grey :) All the colors that I have tried to implement to the whole look.

If you haven't noticed my URL address then do that now and you will see it says whitecrispshirt. This is because I am absolutely obsessed with looks revolving around a nice white button down. For this look the shirt adds a bit of sophistication and obviously ties together with the white hat.

But why not surprise your fella with wearing just the white shirt and a hat of his team...and of course the fore mentioned bowl of nachos :D I assure you, he will love you more for it :D


The Navy blue flat cap was my second choice :) And as I mentioned before already navy blue is the New York Yankees team colors :) But please, go check out http://www.fanatics.com/ and find exactly what you are looking for in the hat department. AND if it's not a hat you seek, then with more than 250 000 pieces of sports related merchandise, you will be sure to find something of your fancy :) I sure did.

Hope you enjoyed the post 
And as always 
Stay tuned
xoxo
Meril


Fnatics.com product links

Shop the Style




No comments:

Post a Comment