Friday 17 April 2015

Sneakers for lunch

Hello, Everyone :)


I've got a sneaky feeling I've got a sneaker fever :D I'm not lying to you. I feel like wearing sneakers all day every day. With dresses and jeans and shorts and skirts. But why? you may ask...because they are cool and comfortable :) And that is it. So I have been on a look for a good white sneaker ever since my white pair from Old Navy turned into something out of a hallway of a farmer due to my previous work in the bar :D Let's be honest it was my own fault wearing white shoes in a place were the bottom part of the floor is covered with sticky alcohol and tissue paper, and the uniform code was actually black shoes, but hey anything to look good on that walk to the toilet right :D And I kind of forgot all about the fact that I use to love wearing them with absolutely everything until the other day when I was trying to find new pair of slippers.
The story goes like this. (Be aware that, the story is not very riveting, interesting or anything else :D) I was looking for slippers on Next. I asked D if he wanted something as I was paying for delivery anyway, so why not. And he told me he wanted some sneakers. And I was like sneakers you say. So while I was looking for sneakers on the mens site I suddenly had a thought of my old white sneakers. This is actullay what happened in my brain...I did come across a fond memory of the pair of white sneakers I use to own. So I looked up some awsome canvas white sneaks and ordered them :D And I've been wearing them ever since...every day...unless it's a no going out day, then I stay in slippers :D
Here is a look I wore to a casual lunch date Yesterday :) STARRING...WHITE SNEAKERS...I'm such a loser :D Hope you enjoy :)


Wearing
White sneakers  - Next
Skinny jeans - Zara
White Blazer - H&M
Top  - Forever21

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
You can also check out Oscars 8 Month Update :) And stay tuned for NYX Cosmetics make up look and mini review :)
xoxo
Meril


No comments:

Post a Comment