Tuesday 7 April 2015

Easter Weekend Recap

Hello, Everyone :)
So I wasn't good enough to do a post before this one, but everything was quite hectic and I don't actually remember pausing just to sit down for a little chill until now :/ I mean I didn't even have time for breakfast and lunch 2 days in a row, which is really bad. Not healthy, so today I have actually given myself time and had a nice lunch and coffee and ok I didn't really take it easy, as I was cleaning and hoovering the whole house :D But still I feel like it's actually been an all right day in a sense of craziness :D But lets get to the point. It was a long bank holiday weekend which means you working people might have had a long weekend off from work or those of you who work in restaurants and bars...I feel sorry for you :D I've been there and done the whole bank holiday weekend shit :) And I'm so glad I haven't had to do it this weekend and I actually got to go out with some of the best of the best girls in the whole wide world :D

So Friday I don't even know what happened  but the day just disappeared :D To be honest that's what most days seem to do lately, there just don't seem to be enough hours in a day for me to do everything I would like to do. I feel like I'm being pulled from every direction and feel at my last stretch. Even though now that it is actually lighter outside for longer I do feel less tired once I've put Oscar to bed as it just...I don't know...I feel less tired. Or maybe it's because I've been having my morning naps again :D Oscar is now sleeping in his own room and for the first few nights it was quite straining to get actually out of bed and feed him during the night, but D took him for the first 2 mornings, so just the knowing that I get the few hours in the morning made me get through it. Another thing that is actually a bit annoying that after we moved him to his room, he went back to having two feeds a night :( Hopefully the second feed will drop out soon enough again though because it's just so close to his waking time anyway...fingers crossed :)
I'm rambling again :D I'm sooo sowwweeeey :D

Saturday just kind of happened. I had to do a food shop for Sunday which took me 2-3 hours. And when I got back I was hoping I can start getting something done or clean something or clean myself up a bit. But no. D told me he is going to town the second I got back and two minutes later he was gone. So everything I had planned to do had to be done while taking care of a very active baby who now is discovering the whole house as he can crawl forward. By the time D got home around 6pm I had actually done pretty much nothing. I hadn't fed O or gotten him down for his nap, so I was just in a little mood, because I don't go out often. It would've been nice to get ready and look all nice. Which is why there will be no outfit post from that night out. I ended up wearing a short dress some sheer black tights, a black sweater and gold accessories, but I just felt frumpy and not up to scratch for a Saturday night out :D

On Sunday I don't even know how I got everything done :D D's family was meant to arrive around 1pm and when I woke up at 10 AM I had so much to do and cook. But at the end I did manage to put out quite a nice spread for the guests and had a nice day :)

So here are a few pictures from my weekend :)

Happy Easter from the strawberry face. He tried it for the first time this weekend and loved it. Didn't really like the watermelon for eating more like squeezing the juice out of it and making a mess :D

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
Stay tuned for a casual sweater dress Wednesday look post :)
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment