Wednesday 8 April 2015

Style Post

Hello, Everyone :)

Yesterday was the second day in a row that brought us Sun and warmth, so it was the perfect day for this amazingly comfy yet stylish pale pink sweater dress. I decided to dress it down with the tan and white flats and a hobo bag, but added some pearl, gold and diamond accessories to give the whole look a bit more sophistication shall we say. As always all the accessories and clothes are super affordable, but one of the issues might be that some of the things were bought years ago, which makes them pretty impossible to get right now :S :) But the sweater dress and shoer are from Missguided and still available in most sizes (I'll link them below :))


Outfit Details:
Sweater Dress - Missguided
Shoes - Missguided
Bag  - Similar found here or go to Primark :D they have a tendancy to bring back products from years ago :/ no really :D
Sunglasses - I couldn't find green ones anywhere but these New Look pink faded cat eye sunglasses ARE AMAZING :) I also found that New Look has an amazing range of sunglasses at an amazing price :) 
Turqoise Pearl bracelet - similar found from a set here 
Ring - This was part of a ring pack I got from New Look about a year ago, but now I can't find it. There is a similar one on their website It is silver and green, but similar style :) And if you go on etsy site you can find hundreds of similar style amazing rings.
Earrings - By Ted Baker
Bow Bracelet  - similar here
Pearl Bracelet - similar found from a set from Forever21

Hope you enjoyed the post :)
I will try to post an outfit with recent purchases so I could link the correct product rather than similar ones :) 
So as always, stay tuned. I have also managed to finish our bedroom, so I'll do an update post on that one very soon :) If you have any post request though or questions please let me know :) 
xoxo
Meril

No comments:

Post a Comment