Wednesday 26 November 2014

Writers Block

Good Afternoon, Everyone :)

I have been on a bit of a lazy streak these days :D I know it, you know it, everyone knows it. I just haven't gotten round to do anything interesting worth talking about what so ever. 
To be honest I have been just chilling and having fun times with Oscar, having walks and cooking...just the normal things :)
We have also been in search of a house. Our contract in this flat will end at the end of January and instead of renewing it, we are looking for a house. We are currently in a 2 bedroom apartment in the City Centre, and this flat just lacks the room we need as Oscar is growing every day.
As I've also mentioned O sleeps in a co-sleeper that is attached to our bed. And right this moment it fits and it suits us all. But as he gets bigger and more active we need to move him into a crib, and there is absolutely no where to put the crib in this flat. I know I said we have 2 bedrooms, but one of the bedrooms is D's office, as he mainly works from home. 
I actually can't wait to move out of the city centre. We are looking at an area, where there is loads of parks and little nice cafes and bars/pubs and little boutique shops, which will be great as I hate walking with O and only seeing buildings and people. It will be nice to have some greenery around :) It will also be nice to have a bit more grown-up space, as at the moment, every single room looks like a nursery :D How can such a tiny thing take up so much room??? I just don't know.
Anyway, this is what has been going on or more like not going on in my life :D 
I just think I need to get into blogging again, excpecially because O is quite happy on the playgym without me having to entertain him all the time, so it's not actually hard to pick up my laptop and actually write. 
I do also want D to help me set up my blog on my personal domain and maybe help style the design up a bit :D Benefits of having a boyfriend who actually knows something about web design. I just have to make him because he is as lazy as me :D

There is some exciting news though...
All my family apart from my dad are coming to visit me, so I will have the benefits of having my mom help me with O for a whole 5 days :) I do think it would be absolutely amazing to have my parents close by, because I know they would be happy to babysit whenever we would need/want it. Unfortunately they live in a different country. And I know if I would ask any of my friends they would be happy to do it, but I just think that having family to help out is just so much better :( Anyway I went from good news to being a mong and complaining :D 


That is all folks. That is all the news I have. This is all I've come up with. I will try and be better and actually do some real posts as well rather than me just blabbering 
so ... stay tuned...subscribe and leave a comment below if there is a post you would like to see  :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment